Re: storage

To: jimboynton@mediaone.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: storage
From: SFordRB@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 19:22:42 EDT
Just make certain it not a "rust period." I've always added upper cylinder
lubricant to the bores (Marvel Mystery Oil). Make it rat and mouse proof.
Keep it in a place where there is not a great variation in temp. if possible
(try to avoid condensation). I've bought a storage bubble for my Tiger that
seals it from the elements and cost about a dollar a month to run.

The main problems are moisture and vermin....protect from those and you'll be
fine. Or store it in my warm and inviting little 6 car garage in central CA.

Also look at Tigers United Forum and post your question there.

Good luck
Dr. Moonstone