Lost treasure?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lost treasure?
From: "Larry Wright" <LWright@impactofficepro.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 08:04:41 -0400
Someone left a box in my garage at the Maryland TAC event; inside was a
valuable Sunbeam accessory. No name on the box, and I'll assume it
wasn't put there as a housewarming gift. If you're missing this item,
please e-mail me off-List.

I had the Garage Queen out for the 1st time since the event yesterday.
At 75mph, the fuel-pump door blew open; I hadn't put the 1/4-turn
fastener back in place post-inspection, the carpet was still loose back
there, and I guess air pressure forced the door open. A bit
surprising...

Larry Wright
"I can't get no-- Satic-traction"