Re: insurance responses

To: "D. E. Adin" <adin@frontier.net>
Subject: Re: insurance responses
From: Larry Blackman <lb7777@thepoint.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 23:59:42 -0400
My Tiger  has the engine out for overhaul and is not insured, but I just
recently took out an Antique or Classic car insurance policy, with State
Farm, on my 1966 Shelby GT 350. I had it valued at $20,000. Maybe I
should have asked for more but I didn't. It also has bodily injury and
property damage liability, medical, comprehensive, collision, emergency
road service, uninsured and underinsured motor vehicle. I also have
other cars insured with State Farm. In the past State Farm has always
treated me fairly. The yearly premium is only $65. This saved me about 2
hundred dollars over my old policy. I have checked everything that I
could think of and found no difference. I firmly believe that I was
getting ripped off by my old company.
Larry Blackman

P.S. I have owned the GT 350 since 1970 and the Tiger I bought new in
Dec. of 1964.
Adlin feel free to use these comments as you so desire.