New England Sunbeam Gathering.

To: "Tiger Email Network" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: New England Sunbeam Gathering.
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:37:15 -0400
Via Snail mail I have just received word of a Sunbeam gathering this
Sunday.  Dave Kellogg is getting the gang together at the antique car
flea market in Amherst, NH.  The best action is early there, so he has
two rendezvous times planned:  7:30 AM and 10:00 AM, both at the street
end of the snack bar, the big red building.

According to his description, there will be cars and parts covering
everything from model T's to street rods.  The parking lot is as
interesting as the rest of the show.

The plan is to caravan from the flea market to a lunch stop, then off
again to a local scenic spot sightseeing and a group photo.

He tried this last year, but it got snowed out.  Lets hope for better
weather this year!

For Details:  David Kellogg, davidkellogg@hotmail.com, 781-424-9254.
Also See:  http://www.amherstnhautoshow.com/

contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to
postmaster@brobeck.com
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com