New gauges

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: New gauges
From: RGGAMMA@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 14:30:41 EST
OK fellas, here it goes......

Just received my new dash with glovebox door from Prestige.  Boy what a
fantastic job they do.  Anyway, before I start removing my old dash and
instruments; are there ANY problem areas I should be aware of.  I am
replacing all of my gauges with AutoMeter units that look so close to stock
they are scary.  All mechanical gauges except for Volts, Tach, Speedo and
Boost :-).  I started this exercise because my Richmond Street 5 speed does
not have the clearance for any sort of cable drive to my stock speedo and the
stock tach does not want to function well with the Davis Unified Ignition
system the PO had installed (GM HEI ).

Cheers
Gunny