Flowmasters

Subject: Flowmasters
From: "FunbeamChuck" <FunbeamChuck@home.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 15:06:54 -0500
All,
I have two each of the Flowmaster Original 40 Series 2" in/out (42040) on
the Funbeam(260 w/2bbl). Took off glasspacks to quiet it down a bit. It did,
but just a bit. If I hadn't have paid $85/ea for them plus installation, I
would just toss them and get the Delta Flow 50 series. The 40's do have an
aggressive tone, especially when warm and late at night in quiet
neighborhoods. Sometimes they resonate so loud you really can't hear
anything but them. They do sound terrific on the highway, drowning along
and, if not for the almost too aggressive sound when I get on it, I would
love them. As I keyed, the next ones will be the Delta Flow 50's.
If anyone wishes to converse more about my 2c's worth, please let me know.

All the Best,
FunbeamChuck