Re: Boss 302 in Tiger???

To: "Ken Mattice" <cat347@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Boss 302 in Tiger???
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 19:35:36 -0500
At 07:58 PM 10/29/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>James,
>I have encountered 3 Tigers w/ Boss 302's in approx 30 years of Tigering.
>Without exception, every B302 powered Tiger that I've seen was a complete
>performance dog. Even at the drags, where I took one down with a mild 289 in
>the mid 70's at Fremont Drag Strip. ...It makes no sense whatsoever, now
>that we have lots of good cylinder head choices. Your description of the
>performance level of your boss powered Tiger is pure horse puckey!!!!
>Best Regards,
>Ken Mattice
        Thank you for your comments, of course I have to defer to one who
obviously is much more informed than me.  Could you send  a description of
your excellent Tiger so all of the Tiger folks could be trained in
the proper way to do things, such as get over 290 HP from a "mild 289"?
James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others