Re: Exhaust perspective

To: Tom Hall <modtiger@home.com>
Subject: Re: Exhaust perspective
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 09:15:14 -0500
While Tom and I agree on many things, color and exhaust is something we have a
slight difference on.  Specifically they are:

1.  All real convertibles come in only one color Red.  BTW, the red is Viper
Red, a OEM color produced in later years.

2.  Mufflers should be heard, at least a little, and not seen, except when you
look under the car.

So far, the only attention I get from Police is that they give me the Thumbs
Up, and tell me they have a Brother-In-Law who had one years ago.  Sound
familiar?

OK, let the slings and arrows come on color and exhaust.

Larry