FW: Racing Colours

To: "'tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Racing Colours
From: "Adin,David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 09:18:32 -0700
As my feeble memory recalls . . . USA was white/blue stripes.  But then as
stated previously, we don't see many national colours now because of
sponsorship issues.

Canada, I imagine would involve a giant maple leaf somewhere, possible over
the most private areas?

Perhaps the last vistige of this tradition is the playing of the driver's
and contructor's national anthems during the podium and champagne spraying
ceremony.

Those with better memories, please chime in.

hasta la bye bye