Re: Exhaust: Dynomax

To: Veeseeoso@aol.com
Subject: Re: Exhaust: Dynomax
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 12:17:54 -0800
Veeseeoso@aol.com wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Dynomax has a rather extensive product line...Ultra Flow Stainless, Ultra
> Flow Welded, Super Turbo, Race Bullets and others. Does anyone have any
> performance (and sound control) feedback with respect to the Flowmaster
> product line?
>
> www.dynomax.com

Yes,

The make them loud, louder, and loudest. No one has any REAL performance
figures, but don't expect more than 5% at the top end, if you do it right.

They do sound mellow in the 50 Delta series, and you can enhance your
sense of speed and power without really having to drive too fast, or
accelerate too much. Maybe gives you the feeling you want, without the
risks of "display of speed", or actual speeding.

Drawbacks - difficult on long trips, but quiet enough at steady cruise.
Turn up the Beach Boys CD. Besides a constant cruise pedal will even let
a no-muffler system run quietly, if you have tail pipes. I know, I've
done it. {9->
--
Steve Laifman        < Find out what is most    >
B9472289              < important in your life     >

                          _/
                     _/_/_/