exhaust

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: exhaust
From: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 17:24:10 -0500
  OK blame me for the 3-4 day exhaust discussion since I posted the original
message. I took the Tiger out this afternoon (it's suppose to be in storage
by now) but we hit 73 in N.H. and I could resist...drop the top and rolled
along a winding road beside the Contoocook River... leaves falling from the
trees and the exhaust purring out the twin pipes... pulled through a college
town where we (the car and I) attracted much of attention from students
enjoying the nice weather... a Dodge Dakota driver pulled up beside me
yelled.."hey a Maxwell Smart car"...now why did I want to change mufflers
this winter...anyway why does it sound louder and more annoying with the top
up? Of course if I travel any distance I may be in full agreement with Stu.
But I did get some good information to digest over with the winter. Thanks
everyone.

Jim

My old original(1966-70) B382000827
My new original (2001- ) B382000376