Re: Team Tiger on Speedvision

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Team Tiger on Speedvision
From: cmclendon@mindspring.com
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 16:35:21 -0500
Hello all:

I caught the race, and it was great to see Tigers running in it. It made me
feel good that I had one stuck in the garage. I am sure it has been
discussed before when I might not have been reading everything, but I was
really ticked to see that restrictions were put on the Tigers which it
didn't appear other vehicles had to deal with.

As we all know, having the V-8 may provide alot of benefits, but it can also
provide stress on the vehicle (especially with the tight turns) which it
seems would potentially balance out the benefits. Besides that, it was great
to see the Tiger leading for a substantial portion of the race, and it
looked like if the mechanical issues hadn't gotten in the way Tom would have
had a good shot at it.

Cecil McLendon
MKIA