windshield

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: windshield
From: RGGAMMA@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 17:13:27 EST
Hey and Howdy all,
Has anyone used the glass polishing kit from Eastwood?  I have just purchased
one and have tried to remove the wiper marks from my windshield without much
success.

The wiper marks are more like smudges; you can't feel them much with a
fingernail when moving across them.  Maybe I am not doing something right?

Just put some new weather-strip on the soft top and now when I try to roll up
the windows it drags on the rubber and rolls the weather-strip up pulls it
out of the channel.  Should I glue it in?

Cheers
Gunny