RE: FW: Excite@Home dying

To: "Theo Smit" <tsmit@home.com>
Subject: RE: FW: Excite@Home dying
From: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 07:37:55 -0500
Agree with you Theo. Where I live AT&T cable is more reliable than MCT's
DSL. It all depends where you are. Local phone companies are selling and
re-selling ISP's. MCT( my telephone co.) just sold out to a mid-west
company. Who knows what the service will be like. We'll see.

Jim

PS: I live 65 miles north of Boston (N.H.) and it's suppose to hit 70 today.
Top down on Dec 1st..who would believe it!!!! And you Calif guys thought we
had to put our Tigers away..right Stu.

Up here the ADSL is everything cable is, and more...

Theo
(Tiger note: It's -20 out, and the top is down... no way am I going to touch
it
until the temps get above freezing, at least).

<snip>