Re: archive help

To: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Subject: Re: archive help
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 09:35:53 -0800
David,

Glad to have been of help. Many have had the same results you have had
with the Tiger ListQuest connection. It is not under the control of the
Tiger List group, and this is one of the reasons we decided to establish
our own TigersUnited Forum, reachable from the black navigation bar, or
side bar of our menu on every page of http://www.TigersUnited.com as a
repository of knowledge. It does require the people who supply all the
answers, and get tired of repeating it as it fades quickly on the list,
to put it there.

If anyone has any trouble getting to the Forum, please let me know. I
have had 1 person with a problem.

Steve

--
Steve Laifman