Re: Larry Wright's Relevance Challenge!

To: Arden Bedell <sixtysixtiger@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Larry Wright's Relevance Challenge!
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 19:58:48 -0700
Reading the website's text will reveal that the Klein bottle is considered to
be a 'zero-volume' container, and they are willing to provide appropriately
calibrated units for precise experimentation. I think that the Klein Bottle
headgear is their best new offering this year, and I just might have to get
one of those. And yes, they've already made the obvious joke "...perfect for
the zero-volume head".

Theo

Arden Bedell wrote:

> Steve, being the eternal optimist, has assumed that a vessel with a single
> surface would unfailingly contain any fluid.  However, wouldn't it be just

<snip>