Re: Thoughts on #201 Non Tiger content

To: RockStar30cars@aol.com
Subject: Re: Thoughts on #201 Non Tiger content
From: Lbatman4U@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 19:47:53 EST
In a message dated 12/6/01 6:39:31 PM, RockStar30cars@aol.com writes:

<< Hello Larry, I know its not Tiger content but it is British. I heard about
the trouble with the forks breaking but I don't plan to ride that hard mostly
vintage bike rides and bring to Car shows like Wheels & Wings. I only has
less than one mile and I have replaced tires and tubes.

Alvin (TopDogRover) >>

>From another Larry;
    I noted you mentioned "Wheels & Wings". Tell me more about that event.
Here in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, EAA Chapter 766 has an annual Wings & Wheels at
Sheboygan Municipal Airport (SBM) each Father's Day. Last summer Sam Johnson
flew in the S.C. Johnson Co. "Carnuba" replica. Free admission and a dash
plaque for you car if you show up.

Larry Batterman
EAA Chapter 766 President
B382001910LRXFE-MK-IA