To Tigers East/Alpines East Members

To: "Tigers List" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: To Tigers East/Alpines East Members
From: "Jim Morrison" <jpmorrison@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 16:46:57 -0500
Sorry to bomb the list, but TE/AE had a need to quickly get some important
information to its members and I thought this would be the fastest way.
Please accept my apology to those non-members for the intrusion.

To TE/AE Members:

The printer, who prints TE/AE's Rootes Review, inadvertently put last year's
ballot in the recently mailed newsletter by mistake.  Please ignore it.  The
printer, at his cost, is mailing the correct 2002 ballot to all TE/AE members
early next week.  Please use that one to cast your vote for 2002 Officers and
Board members.

Sorry for the confusion.

Jim Morrison
President