Re: The Prisoner series on DVD- a source?

To: cobra@scs.agilent.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Prisoner series on DVD- a source?
From: "Kevin McLemore" <kmclemore@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 20:49:19 -0500
Hi, Roland -

About 3 months ago I saw it in Virgin Records in NYC - I imgine they also
have it via their on-line buying as well, but I haven't checked.  Virgin
have some pretty oscure UK releases.. they were the only place I could find
"The Rutles" - they had the video *and* the CD!  (I bought both!)

If you like The Prisoner as much as I do, you might appreciate a 3-D
background 'jpg' file I have of Number 6.  Let me know and I will send it.

Regards,
Kevin