Re: instruments

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: instruments
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:19:48 -0800
I just had my Speedo redone by San Diego Speedo-tach. They did a good job
and it runs smoothly with no jumping.  Much better than the needle
perpetually stuck on 60 mph that prompted me to pull it out.
It looked so nice back in the dash that it prompted me to begin pulling the
gages out one by one and cleaning the glass and repainting the needle.
The difference in the gage appearance after cleaning the schmutz from the
inside of the glass is astonishing.
Tach and oil pressure left to go.

Erich