Re: The Prisoner vs 2001

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: The Prisoner vs 2001
From: "Rich Atherton" <aka.gumby@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 00:04:48 -0800
Now I have the proof to my theory.  Some how I always Knew that Laifman was
not of this earth, but a "Traveler" Who moves through time, in LBC's.  First
in the MGTD, then many other along the way, Each of which taking him deeper
into Lucas Abyss.  Letting out the smoke, but never inhaling of course,
brought rise to followers of the tinker'ers.  The Semi Simple minded people
who would invest life, interest, money and of course time, to avoid the fore
mentioned Abyss.

Much as the ending of The Prisoner, 2001: A Space Odyssey, and even more the
ending to 2010: The Year We Make Contact......this information gives rise to
a question we may seek the answer of for years....Which is more powerful,
Lord Lucas, or Lord Laifman?

It would be a Brave, and Curious thing to do....but I would do it.   I would
reach and touch the Laifman....

Would I Evolve?

(I hope you don't mind Steve...  I just had these bizarre thoughts in my
mind, and needed to get them down on paper so to speak, before the voices
all stopped.   8-)

Rich