HELP is HERE!!!!

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: HELP is HERE!!!!
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:28:29 -0800
Tigers and 'Pines,

http://www.TigersUnited.com had a wonderful Search capability until we
lost the server with the code. Finding what you were looking for was now
difficult.

FANTASTIC News.  Thanks to a tip from "Denis and Pete" we are back in
business, and better than ever.

The original "SEARCH" hot link word in the black top banner on every
page will take you to our great new search engine, which also searches
the TigersUnited Forum at the same time.

It will give you a hot link to the pages containing your search word(s),
and even a short description.  Give it a try.

Thanks, Denis.

Oh yes, for those who cannot find the word "SEARCH" in the top black
banner on every page, you can go directly to the Search Page, Do Not
Pass "GO", do NOT collect $200!

http://www.TigersUnited.com/search.asp

Steve
--