Cheap Web Hosting - Limited Tiger Content

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Cheap Web Hosting - Limited Tiger Content
From: "Mark Meswarb" <meswarb@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 22:51:59 -0600
For those of you that have their own domain names and are looking for cheap
web hosting, I found a great deal.   Don't know if it meets the criteria for
the TigersUnited site, but its only $5.85/mo.  Compared to the usual
$20-$30/mo, thats a nice savings over a year.  I signed up and they had me
up and running in 1 day.  Right now, they are having a Holiday Blowout Sale.
All their Web site packages are at their lowest prices ever.   If you use my
link below and sign up, I might even get a $1 or 2.  Hey, come to think of
it, pass this on and I might be able to afford that lift I've been wanting
for the garage.

Bizland offers:

* Double the storage space
* A free one year Domain Name!
* An easy-to-use Web site wizard
* Tools to help you promote your site
* Technical member support
* Much more!

With this sale, you'll not only save on the regular monthly
price, but you'll also get double the storage space!

Hurry, this offer ends December 31, 2001.
Check them out at:
http://www.bizland.com/join/index.html?masters=140&promos=&AffID=548642

Good Luck -  Let us know when you're up and running.
Mark