Re: Air Conditioning Tigers

To: "List Tiger" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Air Conditioning Tigers
From: "Charlton" <charlton@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 08:52:27 -0600
Mark,
Come down to Austin and I'll show you my installation.  Joe Jordan of
Carrollton used to own this car and had the installation done very nicely
with an R134a system.  This car gets by with only one condenser, mounted
ahead of the radiator (as opposed to having a second one mounted under the
trunk, where I fear damage from road debris is possible) and the generator
stays in the stock location.  An idler pulley bracket was fabricated and
placed under the generator location to allow the belt geometry to work.  No
overheating.  I'll send you pictures off list.  Note I've sent pictures of
Ed's installation too.

Duncan
B9473116