Fuel pump mount

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel pump mount
From: John Clark <clarkjc@stny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 01:39:49 -0500
Hello,

My name is John Clark, and I've just subscribed to this list.  I became the
owner of a Tiger this summer when I purchased B382000703LRXFE, color
86.  Here are a few quick snapshots of it, if anyone is interested.

http://home.stny.rr.com/clarkjc/tiger

Anyway, I would like to know where I could find a reproduction, or a used,
fuel pump mounting bar for my Tiger.  Apparently, the original S.U. fuel
pump is gone, and one labeled UMF is mounted on the frame underneath the
access door.  I'd like to correct this while I'm doing maintenance this
winter.  I've checked a bunch of places (Sunbeam Specialties, Classic
Sunbeam, Victoria British, Sunbeam Supreme in the U.K., Rob Martel, and
eBay), but I have not been able to find a replacement.

Can anyone help me out?  Thanks.

- John