front end rebuild

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: front end rebuild
From: "stan gorski" <thorlp@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:28:02 -0500
Happy New Year Tiger Fans.

I am about to start the rebuild of the front end of my Mk1 Tiger.  I have
been reading tech tipa @ tigers united, and the Autox tiger list for about 6
months.  In a ddition to all the valuable advice given in those 2
references, I have a few questions.
1. Someone was on this board making up fulcrum pins.  How do I contact him
if he did get the project going.  Has anyone used these pins.  If this
person did not get this project going, what is the best source for these
pins.

2.  What is the best source for rebuild components...ball joints, tie rod
ends, bushings...........

3.  I want to replace the front springs.......  will probably autocross some
but mostly cruise....bushing hardness?

I have bought some items from sunbeam specialties,  have heard of dales
restorations  any suggestions?