Re: Non-Technical

To: Jim Boynton <jimboynton@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Non-Technical
From: SJC Worldwide <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 21:29:06 -0800
Jim Boynton wrote:

> Hey northern Tigers
>
>   ...................Roads are clear up here(except Buffalo)and those
> southern drivers better
> buy some snow tires for their Tigers. .............

I'm a daily southern Tiger driver (southern California). Things are tough way
down here in the south, and at 9:20 PM the temperatures are dropping
dangerously. I just checked the thermometer and it's slightly below 55 degrees.
I don't know how much more of these frigid temperatures I can take. I hope my
mighty Tiger heater holds up to the task in the morning when I drive to my
office. And you guys in Canada think you have it tough. Sissies!

Steve Sage
1967 MK1A