Re: Ford to make NEW GT40s - check this out - on cnn.com

To: "Sencindiver Jim D NSSC" <SencindiverJD@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Subject: Re: Ford to make NEW GT40s - check this out - on cnn.com
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 08:20:00 -0500
Yes, but didn't one of the articles say that it's 4" higher than the
original?  So there's no need for a bubble, except for basketball players,
etc.  Perhaps it should be called a GT-44.

The originals were having their success at LeMans while I was in my
impressionable teenage years, so I've always had a warm spot in my heart for
them.  The originals cost way too much for my budget.  I considered the kit
copies, but that's a lot of money and effort, for something that only sort
of looks like the real thing, and is built from Mustang 2 (or lower) parts.

Stu