1964 Alpine SIV for Sale...

Subject: 1964 Alpine SIV for Sale...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 09:54:58 -0800
Folks, In the Las Vegas Review news paper, there is an ad to sell a 64 S4
Alpine. Here is the ad..

64 Sunbeam Alpine   IV. Lost intrest in restoration project. Best offer.
Call 631 - 7071.

I called on the car. It is a Pennsylvania car, probably means rust? He said
the front driver and passenger floor pans had been replaced. He has removed
the battery box and part of the parcel shelf. Also has removed the interior
because he said it was not so good. Has the 1600 cc (his words) engine out
on an engine stand. The tranny is likewise out. It is not an overdrive
tranny.  I asked him what he thought he was looking for and he said $500.
But it is best offer. is name is Dave.

Ususal disclaimers apply, other than talking to Dave, I know nothing about
him or his car. Oh, the area code is 702 if you want to call on the car.

mayf