Mark 2 parts

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mark 2 parts
From: Régent Gagnon <regent.gagnon@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:40:41 -0500
Hello Listers,
I am completing the restoration of a Mark 2 my brother stopped in 1975. The
shell has been stripped and all corroded metal replaced, which is a lot of
metal due to our salty winters. I am having trouble finding a ring gear. The
starter chewed it up in a few places and I would prefer replacing it. The
oil cooler was ripped up in an accident, the fan shroud disappeared and so
did the windshield washer bottle and carrier. The first shop where I brought
the car lost the rocker moldings. They had no idea of what they were and
threw them out! The alternator bracket is not the original one. Any leads on
any of these? I check ebay and I know these some of these are extremely
rare. By the way, I am going back to the original color: orchid green.
--
Regent Gagnon
B382100371