fuel injection question - No Tiger Content

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: fuel injection question - No Tiger Content
From: "Schotland" <gary@schotland.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 22:47:24 -0500
I'm planning to send the (Bosch) fuel injectors from my high mileage '86
Mercedes 300E (gas) out to be professionally cleaned and calibrated.  Is this
a simple remove and replace job or is some real expertise required?  I have
no fuel injection experience, but am somewhat mechanically inclined.

Since I don't want to clog the list with non-Tiger content, please respond
directly to gary@schotland.com.

Thanks,

Gary Schotland
'66 MkIa
'86 Mercedes 300E, feeling a little bogged down these days