Re: Tim Ronak and Firewalls!

To: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Tim Ronak and Firewalls!
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:34:45 -0800
Larry,

Yes, Tim has done a great job.

BUT, there is an "Easter Egg" in that article. For the very first time,
to my knowledge, we have photographic evidence of removing a complete
Tiger engine and transmission out-the-top!!!!

It can't be seen in the shot, but Tim probably has the only garage in
California that has no trusses at the 8 1/2 foot level, and is long
enough to get that thing's legs under the car after access to disconnect
the engine was not needed where it's legs go.

This MUST be one of those stage illusionists tricks where they make a
747 disappear from a Vegas stage!  {;-)
--
Steve Laifman