Re: WARNING

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WARNING
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:02:23 -0800
"The response I got was that they had just purchased the car
> and are now aware of the questionable history of it, and they also stated
> that the car is no longer for sale as a Tiger,but will sell it as a "
> Modified Alpine"."
As of approx. 1:00pm Monday Jan 21st I (playing dumb "Gee, I heard that some
of those cars came with a V-8"  in case he was on to people "investigating"
the car) was told it was a Tiger.
Did I tell him it was an Alpine? No, thought I am aware of many things to
suspect I do not know them all nor do I have the credentials for my words to
carry the proper weight. I only went to confirm what I had heard on the list
and report back what I saw. Tom Witt B9470101