Re: Search and Ye Shall Find!

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Search and Ye Shall Find!
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:05:24 -0800
Tigers and 'Pines,

Remember the Genie and the three wishes. Be careful what you ask for!

If I had searched for "girling red rubber" (exact phrase) I would have
found 4 references, three of which were in the Rootes Workshop Manual.

They use the word "rubber" in their description, and previously I had
not (girling red grease). You don't ask, you don't find. It is accurate,
but it is not "smart".

The more generic "girling grease" gets 61 documents, but the first two
are right on with the "red rubber" unhighlighted between the sought
"girling" and "grease"

A little careful selection of wishes, and some good luck, and everything
is acheivable. {9-)
--
Steve Laifman