Tiger Wanted by a Friend

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger Wanted by a Friend
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:44:49 -0800
We always see folks on this list mentioning that their Tiger is for sale,
with little response from those on the list since everyone on the list
usually already has their fill.  So, now I have the flip side.  I have a
friend interested in buying a Tiger.  Anyone have one or know of one for
sale?  He is interested in a nice one, ready to drive and enjoy, and will
consider anything from a very solid original car to a concours condition
one.

Thanks,
Jay