BLOW...BLOW....

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: BLOW...BLOW....
From: Radialman@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:53:35 EST
HELP!!!!!!    I live in Burbank..and was wondering if anyone knows of a good

Powder Coating place
Muffler Joint

Also, looking into this Spahl fan...situation...any comments...I have my
motor and radiator out....so I thought if I was going to put a fan in...now's
the time...SO ..Looking for a place to pick up this thing...the dimensions,
model # , does it have a shoud?...OR any other info..to help me get this
thing in my car.

You are all so wonderful in helping me...

Can I be so bold as to ask ....what do I do to finish off my Exhaust
manifolds...(Iron...stock)...can I have them nickel plated?
B-Que paint.?...?   Help!!!!

Jeff