1965 Monte Carlos Rallye

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: 1965 Monte Carlos Rallye
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:34:26 -0800 (PST)
Did anyone catch the 1965 Monte Carlo Rallye on Speed
Vision last Thursday evening.  It was on "legends of
Motorsport" and was VERY Tiger centered.  You got to
ride along in the Tiger for a lot of the show.  It
focused on the Rootes group cars in the race.  I was
in a hotel so I caught it by accident.  I went to the
speedvison website to see when it re-runs so I can
tape it but I am getting nothing on the schedule.
Maybe due to the new Speed Channel conversion.

Chris