Parts Interchange Info

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts Interchange Info
From: Mac & Kenda Sawhill <sawhill@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:22:02 -0800
Hello All

Here in Sacramento, CA a member of my local British Car Club, who has
several Alpine's has come up with a possible upgrade / replacement for
Tiger front calipers. He has found that Toyota truck calipers have the
same bolt pattern as the Sunbeam. As well as being a 4 pot caliper, I
think. The Kragen part number is 19-820 and 19-821. The cost was 36.99
each, complete plus core charge. Unfortunately my car is in too many
pieces to confirm this information. I just thought someone might have
heard of this or might be interested in checking into this.

Good Luck,

Mac Sawhill
B9470860

PS. We have begun planning of our annual All British Car Show in Dixon,
Ca. It will be held on May 19th, 2002. Last year we had over 200 cars.
For more info and on line registration check out www.ubscc.org