Sunbeam new product tester needed.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeam new product tester needed.
From: edstiger@snowhill.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:36:04 +0600
Hi listers- Im working on a device that prevents scratches occurring on our
windshields,
due to the operator forgetting to turn off the wipers before turning off the
ignition.
I am also incorporating a solid-state gauge regulator in the unit.
  I would like someone who uses his Series 5 or Tiger very often in bad weather,
to test the operation and evaluate the short installation procedure. There is no
cutting of wires or doing anything that cannot be returned to its former state
in
a very few minutes. All ask is a report back to the listers good or bad and its
yours to keep.
 Please contact me directly if you are interested.
  Ed Esslinger