SAAC Spring Fling and Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: SAAC Spring Fling and Tiger
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 22:05:22 EST
Stu Brennan had pity on me and put the artwork on his
Yahoo website.

Try    photos.yahoo.com/sab02093  and click the Shelby.

For those who have asked:  Spring Dates:  May 17 - 19
                                         Location:  Brown County State Park
                                                         Nashville, IN  (60
mi S of Indpls)

                                           Schedule:  Fri:  Welcoming Bash
                                                           Sat:  Car Show,
                                                                   Carroll
Shelby Chili Lunch
                                                                   Awards
Banquet
                                                           Sun:  Famous Yates
Road Rally

The event is enormously popular and all rooms for miles around are
taken.  As soon as the registration is opened, I'll put the word on the
net.  You should act quickly to reserve a room.

I guarantee you a good time.  Come and join the fun.
Lots of Tigers.  Even Ken Bishop will bring his famous
dual fuel (as in diesel) Tiger.  Its only a 6 hr drive from
my house and I have missed one in 15 years. The only
competing event is where those wannabees qualify for
a race where you turn left 800 times after Gomer Pyle
sings.  Hell the track isn't paved completely.  Its got
a brick start finish line.

Dave Johnson B382002668(under repair) Aurora, IL