New Hampshire Tiger For Sale

To: Tiger Email Network <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Hampshire Tiger For Sale
From: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 11:32:14 -0500
Steve Silverstein, a local Alpine guy, received the following, and
passed it to me, to notify the Tiger world. The message included photos
which I couldn't open, but we can't do photos on the list anyway.

All the usual "No knowledge of the guy, no interest in the transaction"
disclaimers apply for both Steve and I.

Stu
******************
The Message:

My name is Steven Coulombe.  Stephan DePenasse told me that you are
interested in a Sunbeam Tiger.
I have a 1965 Tiger Mark 1.  The original color is BRG and has the
origianl engine and transmission.  This car needs to be restored
but can be a driver with little effort.  There were rust spots in all
the usual places for Tigers.  Lower front fenders, outer front of the
rocker panels and the dog leg in front of the rear wheels.  The floors
also had some pin holes on the drivers side.  The top is the
original and is junk.  the wiring works part time (Got to love Lucas).
The car has over 100K but not sure of the accurate miles.

The engine was redone 7-8 eight years ago by the previous owner.  It
still runs strong but need to be tuned.

If you have any questions, please contact me.
Email: coulombe@ipmachinery.com
Work   603-624-7255
Home  603-594-2760

Regards,