Subj: Re: FW: Turbos (catching up on old mail)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Subj: Re: FW: Turbos (catching up on old mail)
From: RockStar30cars@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:30:54 EST
David, giving up at that low speed is considered a loss if he wanted to go
faster and you didn't. I was racing a Turbo Porsche on a short length of
freeway which most only see on Cop's in the car chases. We hit a top speed of
157mph on the straight until turn five of the Long Beach Grand Prix, he was
so smooth going through the turn while I had to slow down. The Porsche slowed
down but not as much as I had to my tires were screaming as loud as my
Girlfriend.

Alvin (TopDogRover) My Rover was a little modified!