Shelby and the Tiger

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shelby and the Tiger
From: "Larry Wright" <LWright@impactofficepro.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:17:49 -0500
>I raise my point again.  Care to speculate on the difference in perceived
>status had Shebly American been allowed to continue development of the
>racing Tiger?

"August 4, 2003:
        Attorneys representing Carroll Shelby announced that Mr. Shelby has
filed for copyrights on both the Tiger name and the car's distinctive shape,
citing his "unique contribution to the car's development".
        Last year, Mr. Shelby was successful in copyrighting the colors blue
and white. However, his patent-infringement suit is still pending against
Perdue, as the former is still attempting to substantiate his claim to have
invented the chicken."

Larry Wright
"I can't get no-- Satis-traction"