Rootes Manual - Rear Axle

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rootes Manual - Rear Axle
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:36:25 -0800
Tigers,

The list of yet-to-be-finished sections of the
http://www.TigersUnited.com Rootes Tiger Workshop Manual is down to a
mere handful.

Thanks again to Jim Boynton, we are able to announce that Section G -
Rear Axle is complete and available.

Look at how the factory says you remove the axles and hubs and rear end gears.

If we ever get there, Dan Walters article on his special tool and
methods will be appearing, as well.

Quick link to main Manual:

http://www.TigersUnited.com/techtips/fm.asp

If you want to skip over the General Specifications and introductions,
the Table of Contents is reached by hitting the blue box at the bottom
with the white letters "Contents Index", but you've skipped 22 pages.

--
Steve Laifman