Uncle Wally and Fond Memories

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Uncle Wally and Fond Memories
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:23:17 -0500
Wally Swift was a neighbor, an avid Sunbeam Tiger and Alpine enthusiast,
and a proud Tiger owner, who's car I looked at, at least one Hundred
times, to find out how my restored Tiger was suppose to go back together.

Wally let me borrow parts of his extensive library, to learn more about
Tigers, and proudly told me of his tenure with Chrysler and the Rootes
connection.

Wally relayed many, many interesting stories and experiences, about the
people, the way Tigers were sold on the east coast, and his experiences
with the other legions connected with Tigers, who often times met and
stayed up till the wee hours of the night in motel rooms, resolving problems.

For the last several weeks, Wally and I discussed getting together to do
a video tape interview, to record his recollections, of some of the
unique history he was apart of during the Tiger/Rootes/Chrysler era.

Well, we missed that opportunity.

Everybody seemed to know Uncle Wally, and while he will certainly be
missed, Uncle Wally will always be remembered and remembered fondly.

Larry