RE: Cooling

To: "'DrMayf'" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: RE: Cooling
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:32:14 -0600
Mayf,
Boy with these things it seems there are some best kept secrets. I just
thought it made sense and since it is so simple I am not surprised that it
is not the first attempt at a bib although most as far as I was aware have
mounted it to the lower valance and not to the radiator support immediately
under the radiator. I did not intend to portray that I was the original
although I came up with the radiator support bib idea on my own. If someone
has done this before I would prefer to give credit where is due.....was it
perhaps you as that would not be a surprise to me at all with the cars you
have constructed.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager