Several simple questions

To: "Tiger List \(E-mail\)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Several simple questions
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@cox-internet.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 20:57:36 -0600
Here is my list of current questions, most of which have probably been
answered in the past year:

I replaced the chrome trim ring around the shift boot within the past two
years.  I think I got it from SS.  It is already showing signs of corrosion
and pitting in our humid climate.  I remember someone saying there was a
higher quality piece available.  Does anybody have a source for such a part?

I've got Hurst linkage in my Tiger, with the white Hurst shift knob.  I
think someone has a way to attach the stock shift lever to the Hurst
linkage.  Anybody have a source for this one?

My hood pops open when I drive, and I have to pull on the bonnet handle
while lifting the hood to open it.  Obviously, I need to adjust the latch.
Which way to I move the latch to fix the problem?  I know if I move it too
much, it won't open at all, so I want to do this in some increments.

Jim Pickard
B9473298