British Car Day in Dallas

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>, <members@saoca.org>
Subject: British Car Day in Dallas
From: "steven Kirk" <stevenkirk@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:56:33 -0600
British car day in Dallas will be held at White Rock Lake Park in Dallas Texas
on Sunday April 21st. I have contacted the organizers behind this event who
inform me that to have a separate class for Sunbeams I need to guarantee a
turnout of eight cars. I will bring my series 2 Alpine which means I still
need seven more Sunbeam owners to commit to attending this event. As the
organizers will need to order a trophy and the time to this event is short
would interested persons please contact me offline as soon as possible . I
know at last years event there was five cars, I am also sure there is enough
cars locally at least meet the eight car minimum. I would ideally like to out
number the MG's!!!!

Steven Kirk
1962 Series 2
SAOCA Member 0035