SOS SPRING THING

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: SOS SPRING THING
From: Bob Burruss <burruss@resgen.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:26:10 -0600
Tiger Folks,

If you are looking for something to do the weekend of April 12-14,
consider
coming to beautiful Huntsville Alabama and attending the 3rd annual SOS
Spring Thing.  Hotel rooms are still available!  See below for the event

description.

The registration form is available at
http://www.teae.org/news_events/images/SOS_SPRING_THING.gif

Come join the Sunbeam Owners of the South (SOS) in the Rocket City,
Huntsville, Alabama, for this year's Spring Thing.  The weekend of April

12-14 will be jam-packed with Sunbeaming fun.  Check into the hotel on
Friday afternoon, and then we'll have an informal dinner at Tim's Cajun
Kitchen.  Tim is straight out of the bayou and knows his jambalaya!
Afterwards browse the parts room or join your friends for camaraderie
and
bench racing in the hospitality suite.

Saturday morning spiff up your 'Beamer for the car show.  Following the
car
show is the highlight of the weekend, a tour of the Dunlop Tire proving
grounds.

Just before dinner we'll gather in the hospitality suite to present the
car
show awards.  Then it's off to Rosie's Mexican Cantina for good eating
south-of-the-border style, followed by more parts browsing and
camaraderie
in the hospitality suite.

After breakfast on Sunday we'll drive on the twisty roads to beautiful
Guntersville State Park for lunch at the lodge.  Don't eat too much,
because
there will be more twisties after lunch as we make our way to Cathedral
Caverns to tour the world's largest cave entrance, before saying our
goodbyes to our SOS friends.

The host hotel is Courtyard by Marriott.  Registration fee includes the
tour
of Dunlop, dinner at Rosie's and access to the parts room and
hospitality
suite.  For more information,

contact:
Tom Hill, 256-881-1758, tom.hill@att.net