Request for information

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Request for information
From: Jon Colin Clark <beavrtek@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 18:04:46 -0800
Hi All,
 Could someone be so kind as to help me obtain (you name the
price) a copy of the "Pumpkin Patch" series of articles featured
in "The Tiger Press". Norman Miller has informed me via Bill
Martin that this information is no longer available.
                                    Thank you,
                                    Jon Clark
                                    Sunnyvale, CA
                                    B9472148
 P.S. My hard drive crashed (!) not long after my last contact with
this group. Would the local gentleman who subsequently contacted
me (leaving his phone number) please give it one more shot?